The site www.fern.paris is a commercial sign of Fern (hereinafter "Fern website"), with a capital of 10,000 euros, whose registered office is located at
10, rue de Penthièvre
registered under the number R.C.S. Paris 834 862 385, SIRET 834 862 385.
The Fern brand is a registered trademark. The site is registered with the CNIL under the number: 19 4 549 700.
Fern- is registered in the National Register of Issuers on the market of furnishing elements under the number FR028304. This number guarantees that Fern-, by joining Eco-mobilier, complies with the regulatory obligations incumbent upon it in application of article L 541-10-1 10° of the environmental code.
All rights reserved ©® Fern-
All images, photographs, texts and illustrations are copyrighted and are the property of Fern- and/or its owners.
Website: Margaux Souvairan
Design : deardesign studio
Photograph by : Xavi TorrentAdobe stock, Unsplash
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The general structure and content of the Fern website, including text, photographs, images and sound, are the exclusive property of Fern. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of this Fern website or its contents, by any process whatsoever, without the express permission of Fern is prohibited.
This Fern website respects copyright. All rights of authors of protected works reproduced and communicated on this Fern website are reserved. Any use of the works other than for individual and private reproduction and viewing is prohibited without prior written permission.
Violation of any of these mandatory provisions shall subject the offender, and all persons responsible, to the criminal and civil penalties provided for by law.
Protection of personal data
The Fern website collects personal data about its users in the ways described below. The data collected are only those provided by the user himself when using these services, except for the IP address which is additionally recorded for cookie management.
- The contact form. This data is stored in a database and is only used for the purpose of exchanging e-mails. If the contact leads to a collaboration with Fern, this data is kept for customer management purposes.
- The catalogue request form. These data are stored in a database. It is only used for the purpose of transmitting information.
- The information request form. This data is stored in a database and is only used for the purpose of exchanging information. If the contact leads to a collaboration with Fern, this data is kept for customer management purposes.
- Cookies (see next point).
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, users whose data has been collected have the right to consult such data, to request its correction or, if necessary, its deletion. Users may also object to the processing of their data.
These rights can be exercised by sending a written request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A "cookie" is a small file stored on your computer's hard drive when you visit a site or view an advertisement. These cookies are used to improve your user experience by offering you services or offers corresponding to your interests. You can refuse their use at any time by configuring your Internet browser.
The nature and purpose of the cookies used by the Fern website are detailed below. Some cookies are required for certain technical functions of the Fern website.
Types of cookies used
- Audience measurement: audience measurement tools are deployed to obtain information on visitor browsing. Their objective is to allow the analysis of browsing behaviour on the site for optimisation purposes.
- Social buttons: our site may contain computer applications from third parties. This may be the case with buttons/links to social networks (this is the case with the "Share" and "Like" buttons from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We therefore invite you to consult their cookie management and privacy protection policies.
To accept or refuse the installation of cookies, you must set your Internet browser. Since the configuration of each browser is different, it is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
You can deactivate them as follows:
- Select the 'Tools' menu, then 'Internet Options
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Select the desired level with the slider
- Choose the "Tools" menu and then "Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- In the "Retention rules" drop-down list, select the desired level
- Enter the address chrome://settings/ in the browser address bar
- Click on "advanced settings" then "content settings" then "cookies
- Configure your browser as you wish
- Click on the "Safari" menu
- Click on "Preferences".
- In the "Security" tab, select the desired level
The Fern website was created by Fern and is hosted by Gandi.